Game news Return PS5: Patch 1.3.3 is available
We told you today about Housemarque’s tweet, telling players that an update was imminent and that it would be best to turn off the PS5’s automatic update to make sure they don’t lose their progress while a game is on.
This famous patch is now available for PS5. Players can therefore download the Returnal 1.3.3 patch, which fixes a number of issues affecting the experience while optimizing the title, as is often the case in the first few weeks after its release. The opportunity for Housemarque too Thanks to the players
Thanks to everyone who played Returnal! It’s been a hell of a journey for all of us here at Housemarque just to witness the wonderful reception of the game. Besides that, as is the case with many productions, there are some (things) that need to be fixed. Below is the patch note released today. Our team did a great job (…) and we want to make the experience as perfect and as good as possible.
- Fixed an issue where some trophies could not be unlocked under certain game conditions. Note: Missing trophies must be repeated to be unlocked.
- Several stability fixes for infrequent crashes / freezes.
- Fixed an issue where pre-order suits would sometimes block items from being collected and the door to open.
- The healing behavior when resting in Helios has been fixed.
- The configuration changes to increase the number of Scout Corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with some key mappings on custom controllers.
- Lots of minor fixes and improvements.
You will like too
Buy Returnal from FNAC
By MalloDelic, Journalist igamesnews.com