If you’ve been playing Returnal During these days, you may have suffered a rather serious problem. With the arrival of patch 1.3.3, many were the users who reported the appearance of the error CE-100028-1.
The consequences of the same supposed a total damage to the game that we were using, reason why it was prevented to save the later advances. Now, Housemarque Games just released patch 1.3.4
Patch Notes 1.3.4
If we attend the notes provided by the developer we find that have returned to the stable version of patch 1.3.1, but correcting your mistakes. This is all that has been fixed:
- Solved the problem with unlocking
- Fixed bug that allowed cheating when connecting a keyboard to the PS5.
- All saved games are safe to play now.
In addition, the study has made a series of indications for users who were affected by the problem with saved games, although there are cases in which there is no solution available:
- Some saved games will have been corrupted with patch 1.3.3, but will retain their file size. Players with those game saves can continue your progress safely after installing patch 1.3.4, without the need to use a backed-up save game.
- Unfortunately, other saved games will have been “removed” by patch 1.3.3, and their file size will be reduced to 0 KB. These saved games cannot be retrieved directly with patch 1.3.4, without a backup savegame available.
- In those cases, try using a PlayStation Plus saved backup if available, after installing patch 1.3.4. With a PlayStation Plus save game intact, players can safely restore and continue playing with patch 1.3.4 installed.
- Depending on the console configuration, the cloud save may have been overwritten by saved match “deleted” mentioned above. If this is the case, progress will remain insurmountable, even with patch 1.3.4.