Only one last weekend, then Season 3 of CoD: Modern Warfare and CoD: Warzone is over. That means: If you still want to get your Battle Pass ready, you should stick to it. Developer Infinity Ward is there for you Double XP and a final playlist update under the arms. How does the upcoming season end?
The season’s final sprint has started
The final playlist update
Infinity Ward gave the via Tweet last playlist update known for Season 3:
? Playlist update!
– Removing: Realism Mosh Pit, Hardhat 24/7, Clean Up on Aisle 9, Reinfected Ground War, BR Trios Classic, Blood Money Trios
– Adding: Deathmatch Domination, Drop Zone, Shipment 24/7, Shoot House 24/7, Gun Game on Gunfight Maps, and Plunder Quads! pic.twitter.com/fH3Gz4r6cy
– Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) May 26, 2020
The two popular modes Shipment 24/7 and Shoothouse 24/7
Besides, they are Junk quads back in Warzone. Many players were deeply disappointed when this mode was removed from the game in April. However, there is also criticism of the current update in the Twitter comments: Some don’t like the fact that the Trios Classic will be removed as soon as they appear.
Complete Battle Pass
There are season rewards for completing the Battle Pass. For example, for reaching Tier 100 in Season 3, you will receive a skin for the operator Alex and a powerful blueprint. When Season 4 starts, you can no longer unlock these rewards. So get to the keys!
At the weekend there are again decent experience boosts. We have the most important key data for you.
This is how the double XP event works:
- It starts on Friday, May 29 at 7 p.m.
- The end is on Monday, June 1st, also at 7 p.m.
- During the event you will get double experience, double weapon experience and double Battle Pass progress.
- This applies to both the multiplayer of Modern Warfare and the Battle Royale Warzone.
Infinity Ward distributes such boosts fairly regularly in Modern Warfare, but they are of course particularly practical at the end of the season.
In Season 4 we are sure to see you major updates again. If Battlenet annoys you with slow downloads, we have a few tips for you:
more on the subject
Slow download at CoD: MW & Warzone – what helps?
What do we know about Season 4?
The Season 3 Battle Pass expires on June 2. It’ll probably be the next day – well on June 3 – go with season 4. After a short-term extension of the current season it does not look at the moment. And we already have some ideas of what innovations can be expected:
more on the subject
CoD MW Season 4: All leaks & info
It will soon be seen whether the leaks agree on five new CoD weapons that Dataminer claims to have found in the Modern Warfare code.