It’s time to create the accounts for the final quarter of 2020 for Nintendo. The Kyoto company has published its financial results for this mostly festive time. And what a surprise: the Nintendo Switch continues to be a hit.
See also: Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Anger: We played our detailed impressions of the new features
Between October 1st and December 31st, 2020 Those are 11.57 million de Nintendo Switch
With 24.1 million machines sold in the current financial year compared to 17.74 million in the same period last year, the desire for Nintendo Switch has never been so great.
The company has the form
They are ct games This quarter, 75.85 million were accepted. Since the console was released in 2017, gamers have purchased 532.34 million pieces of software
Best Selling Switch Games (As of December 31, 2020)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe : 33.41 million (+4.42)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons : 31.18 million (+5.14)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate : 22.85 million (+1.75)
- The legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild : 21.45 million (+1.71)
- Pokmon pe / Pokmon Shield : 18.22 million (+0.8)
- Super Mario Odyssey : 20.23 million (+1.36)
- Super Mario Party : 13.82 million (+1.72)
- Pokmon Let’s Go Pikachu / Let’s Go Eevee : 13 million (+0.51)
- Splatoon 2 : 11.90 million (+0.63)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe : 9.82 million (+1.5)
The company says 29 games have exceeded one million units on Switch. Nintendo is said to be 20 years old, and in addition to the inevitable simulation of island life, other 2020 releases are part of the crème de la crème:
This is thought provoking as they say. And when we see the arrival of the Super Mario and Monster Hunter consoles, Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury and Monster Hunter Rise, we still risk scratching our heads for a moment knowing this is just that The beginning of this year 2021.