Escanor "Soleil" has just landed in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. He is a PV type SSR character. Long awaited, it finally arrives on the global version. Why should it be invoked, and on what content should it be used? This is what we will see together in our guide to Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross.
- Combat class – 4309
- Attack – 560
- Defense – 380
- PV – 7000
- Perforation – 80%
- Resistance – 50%
- Regeneration rate – 0%
- Critical Chances – 20%
- Critical damage – 150%
- Crit resistance – 0%
- Crit Defense – 80%
- Recovery rate – 100%
- Vampirism – 0%
You are not dreaming, Escanor's statistics are insane. 7000 points of life, 80% critical defense, 380 defense, 560 attack … Escanor does not disappoint on this side. Equip it with an "Attack" set coupled with a "Defense" set
- Deals 240% damage to attacking an enemy
- Inflicts damage equal to 300% of attack to an enemy and fills an orb's ultimate hit gauge
- Inflicts damage equal to 300% of attack to an enemy and fills the ultimate hit gauge with two orbs
- Inflicts damage equal to 180% of the attack on an enemy. Apply Burn for 3 turn (s).
- Remove bonuses from an enemy and deal 180% attack damage. Apply Burn for 3 turn (s).
- Remove bonuses from an enemy and deal damage equal to 300% of the attack. Apply 2 times Burn for 4 turn (s).
- Inflicts damage equal to 840% of attack to an enemy.
Unique competence – At the top
- Remove bonuses and penalties, then grant Penalty immunity when the hero's ultimate hit gauge is full
Escanor is an excellent character. On most of the third lists of the Japanese version of the game, he ranks among the strongest characters in the game. And … he deserves his place. However, it is important to know what content it shines for, and what it will be of no use to you. In PvP, Escanor is monstrous. It defines the new meta of the global version, and will make life difficult for certain characters who until now were very quiet (the characters who have buffs and debuffs). He also turns out to be an excellent character for the story mode of the game, as well as for farming. On the other hand, it has little / no use for raids. It is however very effective on the Boss King.
So … should we invoke it?
YES ! If you are doing PvP, and you need a good character for the farm, for the chapters of the Story mode and certain events (like the Boss King), this is an excellent investment that will remain valid for the months to come .
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross: our complete guide
By Tridash, User igamesnews.com