Today, the new appearance of Shadow Warrior 3 was shown at the Devolver Digital exhibition.
This is the second game video Shadow Warrior 3, It shows King Luo kicking, slashing and shooting monsters in the face.
Earlier this year, a priori introduction to the weapons you can use in the game was provided, and the video showcased heavy ordnance, dynamic katana, and “terrible Gore weapons.”
In the game, the fallen corporate shogun king and his former “employer turned into a dead enemy turned partner” Orochi Zilla will perform an impossible task to recapture the ancient dragon they reluctantly released from the eternal prison.
In the game developed by Flying Wild Hog, Wang will go to an unknown part of the world to track the dragon while trying to stop the Apocalypse. However, in order to do this, he needs the mask of death, dragon eggs, magic and enough power to do this.
Here is more about the game:
- Bring the katana to the shootout: By combining overwhelming firepower with devastating and precise katana attacks, play a symphony of death in every encounter as you rush into and around the demon army.
- Fancy footwork: The flow of flexible sports techniques (including air sprints, wall runs, double jumps) and fancy new grappling hooks open up your battle and sports choices in every battle.
- Execute and then annihilate:
- Dynamic battle arena: Each environment is lined with dangerous structures and equipment, which can be activated to add another layer of creative choice to offensive strategy.
- New Feudal Japan: Travel through fabulous Asian lands full of ancient samurai magic and technology, now occupied by demons and monsters in Japanese folklore.
- Interesting business: Get ready for the intense excitement of a professional delivery line from Lo Wang, sharp jokes with Zilla, and an absurd dilemma in the process of turning the end of the world into a new day.
The action shooter was released in July 2020 and will be launched sometime this year, and you can now add it to your wishlist on Steam. It will also land on PS4 and Xbox One.
') ); }); });}