The curious gamers who manage to check the boxes of consoles and independent experience lovers at the same time were obviously at the indie rendezvous tonight at 6 p.m., lifting the veil on the best of the scene in question. Summary of the evening.
See also: Nintendo Switch: Relive the New Indie World and Its Announcements (REPLAY)
So many players (who we hope will be happier in love), against all odds, bet on the presence of a Silk songNintendo decided otherwise.
And there was something for everyone Here is the recap of this Tuesday, December 15th ::
- The ruthless exploration rogue-lite Cave explorers and Speleology 2 Both will come to Switch in the summer of 2021 because everyone is suffering, okay?
- The fighting game Fist fluff will accommodate up to four adorable Flins at the beginning of 2021
- Very very valet will allow those who have their driver’s license and others to do almost anything by parking their car no matter how early in 2021
- The 2D action game WhitewashPruviens from LEAP Games will hit us in the heart of the Amazon Fort in March 2021
- Le Ninja Gaiden-like Cyber Shadow (which didn’t actually give us E3 back) will encase its 2D blade on January 26th
- The café simulation calico is now available in the eShop
- Mediterranean exploration Alba: A Wildlife Adventure, previously available on PC and Apple Arcade, will arrive on Switch in spring 2021
- The storytelling game that looks like a visual novel Gnosia14 AI-led opponents will arrive in early 2021
- Happy game, a psychedelic horror game that bears its name rather badly, will give us nightmares in spring 2021
- Super meat boy foreverAnnounced after nearly a decade of development for the PC, it will be released on Switch on December 23rd. Joy.
- The puzzle game in battle form Grindstone is now also available in the Switch eShop
- And of course that just one thing this indie world was obviously the arrival ofBetween us, the werewolf game that every vaper looking for inspiration has to play now. But you already knew that!
That’s all for now! Have you ever fallen in love with any of the titles (like a specific feather) that are instantly available on Switch? Is 2021 auspicious? Let us know your independent opinion in the comments below.