The latest Stardew Valley patch has been released on the PC and will be released on the console soon.
Stardew Valley Patch 1.5.4 is now available and fixes some remaining issues in the 1.5 update released in December.
It also made some adjustments to the game. ConcernedApe stated in its blog that it hopes this will be the last bug fix patch required for 1.5.
The patch has now passed the console certification and is expected to be released later this month or early February.
You can check the patch notes below.
Stardew Valley 1.5.4 Patch
Change log (with spoiler):
- Adjusted the logic of checking perfection to solve the game where the farm switched to the Qorja route in the middle of the community center.
- Lucky rings will no longer lose luck rewards overnight.
- Fixed an issue where fishing with multiple fishing rods in the inventory after capturing treasures could cause the character to lock up when throwing from another fishing rod. This is what caused the fishing rod to lock up near Willy’s house and during the Snow Festival.
- Pam no longer visits the Island Resort on Sandy’s birthday.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when watching an event in a multiplayer game when the clock is at midnight/1:00 AM.
- If you are in another area, you will no longer be able to hear the sound of the fiber crop being harvested.
- The Stardew Valley Fair store no longer sells multiples of randomly selected items. Tea seedlings have also been replaced by Triple Shot Espresso.
- Now, items related to Qi Challenge and special orders have been correctly deleted from Marlon’s item recovery service, and once the mission expires, items that need to be recovered will now be deleted from the mailbox.
- Fixed a bug where entering the skull cave would immediately unlock all 120 floors on the elevator.
- Fixed a rare situation where if the charged Ho head is placed in a specific configuration so that it is adjacent to other boxes, the charged Ho head may remove a non-empty box and destroy its contents.
- Fixed the following issue: If the UI scale setting does not match the “Zoom Level” setting, the buttons in the Calico Jack and Calico Spin mini games will not respond to controller input.
- Bombing certain tiles in the Quarry mining area will no longer produce items.
- You can no longer collect golden coconuts from palm trees in the desert.
- When using the “Return Scepter” to transform, you will no longer be able to interact with the object.
- You can no longer place and retrieve certain wallpapers in the box to get the “Lost Book”.
- Trees no longer grow on the placed furniture.
- Fixed slight graphics inconsistencies with quality indicators on procedurally colored objects such as flowers.
- Fixed the format problem of Leo’s first event in Korean localization, preventing the completion of the event.
- In the summer of localization in Korea, the special order board is no longer visible.
- Various localization corrections.