News tip Summoners War Lost Centuria Ranking By Rarity: What Are The Best Monsters In The Game?
Summoners War: Lost Centuria has just been released! As usual, Com2Us created a game for us that requires both a deep strategic sense and a large bank account if you want to get to the top. Don’t panic, you can have a lot of fun without paying, and we’ll see that in our top monster ranking in a moment!
Just keep in mind that this is obvious before starting this leaderboard subjective. Although Summoners War: Lost Centuria is still in its infancy, it’s a relatively well-rounded game.
You can imagine that the rarity of monsters has a strong impact on their power. For our ranking We decided to talk about all the rarity levels. The reason is obvious: ranking only legendary or heroic monsters would not help anyone except people hitting hundreds of dollars.
Also note that Not all monsters have the same benefits. As in many strategy games, each member of your team has a specific role. There are supports, tanks, attackers, etc. In addition to roles, the monsters have types that they can balance, runes, upgrade levels … in short, stacking powerful monsters without cohesion is not used very often.
Finally, note that the game was only recently released. This list is intended more for beginners and will likely evolve quickly. After this disclaimer, here is our list of the most effective characters in Com2U’s new RTS!
The best normal rarity monsters in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
- 1 – Bernard : The griffin is available for free at the start of the game and will be with you for a long, long time. Placed on the back, it turns out to be an impressive, almost indispensable support. Bernard is hands down the best normal monster in the game.
- 2 – Konamiya : Konamiya is a notch below Bernard and remains a very good monster that you can use in a duo with a great attacker of the Baretta type.
- 3 – Shannon : Shannon may not be viable for very long, but she is very supportive of beginners.
- 4 – Foot and fynn : The Red Wolf and Blue Sprite are available early in the game, and they’re pretty good single-target DPS in their respective elements!
The best rare monsters in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
- 1 – Baretta : Baretta is probably the second best striker in the whole game. You can see it at a high level everywhere and it’s not for free.
- 2 – Thrain : If you’re lucky and the stun is over, this monster will fight almost every attacker in the game. Use it at the right time and winning is easy!
- 3 – Megan : Megan speeds up your team. She’s not necessarily better than Bernard, it’s up to you which of the two monsters you can improve the most.
- 4 – Ryan : Ryan specializes in not being countered. For 2 mana he changes the place of 2 monsters. Most of all, don’t underestimate him.
The best heroic rarity monsters in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
The last two rarity levels are special as almost every heroic or legendary monster you can summon is at least very good. Ranking is difficult, but here are the top 4 we offer:
- 1 – Anubis : Put it on its back. At the start of the game he will heal your front monsters. At the end of the game he will make very large holes.
- 2 – Jeanne : Jeanne is one of the best tanks in the game. She can stun her opponents as well as heal her allies. Let it go well!
- 3 – Hwa : Try to hit the monsters with the last blow with Hwa! If you manage to crack their whip at the right time, your opponent will lose 2 mana and it will hurt a lot.
- 4 – Sophia : She puts 5 big, very powerful blows on a single target … while ignoring the defense. Nagger, but effective.
The best legendary rarity monsters in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
If you are lucky enough to get a Legendary you have to play it, they are all very good. 3 names keep coming up though and in the teams of the best players it would be stupid to classify them in an exact order because their roles are so different.
- leg : All players agree that the phoenix is by far the best attacker in the game thanks to its enormous area damage.
- Poseidon : For only 3 mana, the god of the oceans has a level 2 delay. He is strong.
- Woosa : Most of the most played monsters impose very bad penalties. Woosa has immunity and a shield against them all. What else?
About Summoners Wars Lost Centuria:
By -LecHad-, Writing from igamesnews.com