Teamfight Tactics, the autobattler based on the universe of League of Legends already has a new update, version 10.9 of the game that includes new arenas of Odyssey, a couple more galaxies, and a reinvention of the Chronos, in addition to other adjustments to champions that we will detail below.
TFT receives the following 3 arenas of Odyssey New in version 10.9.
They have been announced and added two new Galaxies for the main mechanics of Set 3. Their names and characteristics are as follows:
- Hidden treasure: all subjects and monsters in the game drop a button orb.
- Star cluster: all rank 1/2/3 champions on the carousel have 2 stars.
In addition, Riot Games has wanted to share a very interesting fact. We talk about the probabilities that each one of the galaxies has
- The Neekoverse: 7.5% of the items.
- Lilac nebula: 7.5% of the items.
- Half-legends: 7.5% of the items.
- Super dense galaxy: 7.5% of the items.
- Commercial section: 10% of the games.
- Normal: 35% of the games.
- Hidden treasure: 12.5% of the items.
- Star cluster: 12.5% of the items.
Regarding the balance of TFT champions in this version, it has been facilitated the obtaining of characters of rank 1 with 3 stars. In addition, the power of the larger primary attributes has been reduced and some of the smaller secondary attributes have been improved to accommodate interesting compositions. Although as we said at the beginning, the most significant change is received by the Chrono, who now receive a 15% attack speed bonus every few seconds, with the first activation early in combat.
These are the changes and adjustments in champions in each of the ranks.
- Fiora's Replica Stun: 1.5 / 1.5 / 1.5s goes to 1.5 / 1.5 / 3s.
- Duration of Graves Smoke Blindness: 4/4/4 s goes to 3/4/5 s.
- Dao of Savor your fear of Kha'Zix: 175/250/400 changes to 200/275/500.
- Lioness Eclipse Damage Reduction: 40/80/120 changes to 40/80/200.
- Malphite's Energy Shield: 40/45/50% goes to 40/45/60%.
- Twisted Fate Joker Damage: 200/300/500 changes to 200/300/550.
- Dao of Bomba! from Ziggs: 250/325/550 changes to 300/400/700.
- Annie's life: 600 goes to 700.
- Lucian: now attack the nearest enemy twice after the slip if its current target is dead.
- Cleansing Aria from Sona's Perseverance: all debuffs passes to stuns only.
- Aria's Healing Amount from Sona's Perseverance: 100/150/200 changes to 150/200/300.
- Rakan's Grand Entry Goal: unit farthest to a maximum of 3 hexes passes to unit farthest within attack range + 1 hex.
- Yasuo's Last Breath Goal: unit with the most objects moves to unit furthest within attack range + 2 hexes.
- Master Yi's Chosen Healing: 10/8/15% goes to 12% at all levels.
- Rumble's Flame Damage Damage: 250/400/800 changes to 350/500/1000.
- Jinx Rocket Magic Damage: 100/175/750 changes to 125/200/750.
- Man from Aurelion Sol: 30/80 goes to 40/120.
- Gangplank Man: 75/175 changes to 100/175.
- Gangplank's faster impact buff: delay from 1s goes to 0.3s.
- Xerath's Nether Bombardment Damage: 350/450/2500 changes to 300/400/2500.
- Xerath's Nether Bombardment splash damage (% of basic damage): 50% goes to 25%.
New arenas of Odyssey! 💫
If you want to know the full notes of the new patch, you can check them in this link. Teamfight Tactics is a free game, Strategy and Strategy by turns, available for PC. Do not hesitate to consult our complete guide of tips and tricks. Just yesterday it was announced that this year 2020 TFT will have its first global championship.