After the two winged lovers of the house descended, Resident Evil Village Quickly trigger another brain-puzzling puzzle in your way: Ring the five bells of the studio.
Although Atelier is one of the smaller rooms you will visit throughout your adventure, there are many hidden bell hiding places here, and they are easy to miss.
This is where you need to look.
The location of the bells in Resident Evil Village – Let the five bells ring in the room
When you enter the studio through the strange carved door, you will see an unfinished painting in the middle of the room.
A message was attached to the easel: “Let go of the five bells in this room”.
As stated in the note, to move forward, you must ring five bells hidden around the room.
The first clock is next to the picture on the shelf.
The second bell is on the top of the dressing table, behind you.
The third clock is hidden on the wall of the clockwork.
Next, climb up to the pulpit on the left side of the room and see another bell outside the window. You need to shoot twice to break the window and then ring the doorbell.
Finally, the last bell is hidden in the chandelier. Similarly, you may need to photograph the chandelier first to get a clear grasp of the bells.
When they sound, you will hear a mechanism to open a secret room. Go in, immediately collect herbs on your left, then pinch around the corner and climb the ladder.
In the attic, when you climb the ladder, there is a goat guard behind, and in the main room, there is a tempting treasure map on the table.
Looking back at myself, there was a very suspicious ghoul “dead” on the floor. Shoot them preemptively, they are guarding a key.
But in the back room of the attic is the real reward: a sniper rifle.
After the sniper is a route to the roof, you can either take immediate action or divert to scramble for treasure. We will cover both in the next part!
- Resident Evil Village Walkthrough Part 1-Enter the village, Louisa’s house and castle
- Resident Evil Village Chapel
- Resident Evil Village Part 3-War Hall, Dungeon, and the boss of Bella Dimitrescu’s first daughter
- Statue of the baptistery in the evil village of the residents
- Resident Evil Village Part 5-Wine Cellar, Terrace and Courtyard
- Resident Evil Country Piano Puzzle
- Resident Evil Village Part 7-The Second Daughter Boss War in the Library
- Resident Evil Village Bells in the Studio
- Resident Evil Village Part 9-Treasure Map, Roof and Battle of the Third Daughter
- Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu boss fights
- Resident Evil Village Part 11 – House with red chimney
- Resident Evil Village Benevento Doll House | Beneviento’s Treasure, Door Code, Music Box Puzzle Solution
- Resident Evil Village Part 13 – Powering Windmills, Water Gate Puzzles and Moreau Boss
- Resident Evil Village Part 14-Otto’s Old Mill and Stronghold
- Resident Evil Village Part 15-Heisenberg’s Factory vs. Boss Battle
- Resident Evil Village Part 16-Finding Chris Redfield
- Resident Evil Village Part 17-The Last Boss of Miranda Mother
')); }); });}