If you play the “Black Ops” Cold War on the weekend, you may have noticed some minor issues.
On Saturday, Treyarch launched a new update to fix some bugs introduced with the tool. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War The mid-season update released last week.
Most of the fixes in the February 6th patch apply to the new Firebase Z Zombies map, but there is a big change for multiplayer.
Treyarch reduces the penalty for speed and height when landing from a jump, which makes the jump store slightly easier. This change seems to be made in response to feedback from a slight jump jumper last week, and Treyarch did not communicate this.
In zombies, Treyarch made several crash fixes in Firebase Z, especially when using springboards, essence traps, tombstone sodas, and assault rounds-actually all the new elements in Firebase Z.
Read the full change log below.
- When landing from a jump, the penalty for speed and jump height is slightly reduced.
- Fixed a rare crash related to gunfights.
- Resolved an issue where using the launcher to shoot down the Care Package helicopter would not destroy it
- Fixed multiple crashes related to Springboard, Assault Round, Essence Trap, Tombstone Soda, Hellhound and Mimics in “Firebase Z”.
- Solved the problem that Orda could not properly trigger its secondary attack.
- Some issues have been resolved, allowing players to enter the fire control unit in the defensive line.
- Solved the problem of medals displaying wrong information (forgery, please line up).
- Fixed the description tag time and score limit in multiple modes.