The first major update of Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, console and Stadia, and focuses on stability improvements and various fixes.
CD Projekt said it will continue this work in the next work Cyberpunk 2077 Patches and other upcoming updates.
At the same time, it promises to continue to fix bugs and listen to feedback on how to “improve the overall gaming experience.”
You can find patch notes below.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1
Various stability improvements include:
- Improved memory usage of various systems in the game: roles, interaction, navigation, in-game videos (news, TV, etc.), leaves, laser effects, minimaps, equipment, AI, street traffic, environmental destruction systems, and GPU related , And more.
- Various crash fixes (especially related to loading and saving, game start/end and no return location).
- Fixed an issue where Delamain’s call would end immediately and it seemed that it could not be answered in it Epiphyte.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive Delamain’s call when entering related vehicles nearby Epiphyte.
- Fixed an issue where the target may be stuck in “Answer Mr. Mr.’s call” I’m waiting for the trap.
- Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground Pyramid Song.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to talk to Zen Master Atomic poem.
- Fixed an issue where Takemura would not make calls on the street.
- Fixed an issue where Jackie might disappear Pick up.
- Fixed the problem of unable to get off My Beast: Big Race.
- Fixed an issue where players may stop receiving calls and messages if they are too far away from the console A day in life Area.
- Fixed the problem that the software package will not be updated after opening Space odd.
- Fixed being with Judy due to rare issues Automatic love Impossible due to invisible walls. The potential problem is under investigation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from getting rewards Performance: Freedom of the Press. For those who could not collect rewards before, the task will be completed automatically and rewards will be provided automatically.
- Fixed an issue where Delamain always remained silent Epiphyte If the player initially refuses to help him.
- Fixed the problem that there may be missing prompts to quit Mind Dance.
- Removed invalid items from the loot.
- Fixed an issue where the grenade track could be displayed in photo mode.
- The hue of the fixed particles appears pink when viewed at close range.
- Fixed car being generated incorrectly Crime Report: Welcome to Night City.
- Fixed an issue where completing an attack in progress in Santo Domingo sometimes did not help progress jungle Achievement prevents its completion.
- Solved the problem that caused the storage space to be too large (related to the modifier indicating whether the item is a craft), and trimmed the excess space from the existing storage space (Note: This cannot repair the PC save file that was damaged before the 1.06 update ).
- Fixed the issue that input may stop registration when opening the weapon wheel and performing operations.
- Fixed an issue where the “Continue” button in the main menu might load the final game save.
- Optimized crowd performance on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
- Various crash fixes for PlayStation 4.
- Improved memory usage for character creation, mirroring, scanning, camera remote control, menus (lists, maps) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
- Achievements can now be obtained in Steam offline mode. Note: Before starting the game, offline mode needs to be enabled. This change cannot be retroactive.
- Solved the game startup crash related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics card.
- Concert audio in Never disappear.
- Fixed the problem of texture damage on multiple melee weapons.
- Adjusted the default dead zone settings to improve response speed. Note: Unless you set it as the default setting, the change will not affect the setting.