The Chinese horoscope says that 2021 is the year of the ox, something that Riot Games wanted to celebrate in style in League of Legends Y League of Legends: Wild Rift with the new Moonbeast event that will start from February 4th.
This event will actually be set in the future, in the year 2057 specifically, with futuristic cities and ancestral temples, as the presentation kinematics
Beyond this spectacular trailer, the popular MOBA will be updated with a long list of news which will vary depending on whether you play on PC or mobile devices. In the event that you have an account in the compatible version of League of Legends, this is all you can expect:
- The exclusive Moonbeast skins for Viego and Aphelios.
- Alistar, Annie, Darius, Fiora and Jarvan IV will also receive their own Moon Beast skin.
- The return of ARURF game mode (All Random Ultra Rapid Fire) in which champions can launch their abilities at no cost and with a reduced waiting time.
- New icons, loot bags, emotes and a season pass with their respective missions and rewards.
In the case of League of Legends: Wild Rift, this is all that will be available as soon as the event begins:
- The exclusive Moon Beast skin for Miss Fortune.
- The same Alistar, Annie, Darius, Fiora and Jarvan IV skins mentioned previously.
- New special missions to unlock icons and other rewards.
In addition, the Lunar Beast event of this version will be accompanied by patch 2.1, which will include Xayah and Rakan as new champions and will also add a couple of new features for see the last 50 games played again and a spectator mode in case someone wants to check how their friends play.