We all had time to decide: E3 will be dematrialized or not in 2021. To prepare people for this new, hopefully temporary, formula, the organizers of the Entertainment Software Association are now introducing the system that has been put in place to guide players (and others) through the virtual mandates of this similar event.
See also: EA Play Live 2021 is planned for this month of July in digital version
The electronic entertainment website Experience (Be careful, eh) just detailed his device
Dance with the booths
If the media can connect from June 7th, normal people will have to wait until the 12th of the same month to discover streams from all sides.through a series of proposals, the details of which are as follows:
- Exhibitor booths : The stands present special events, content and video articles on request and serve as a hub within the portal for important announcements and game information on each exhibitor
- Salons : Online meeting points for all E3 participants
- Forums : Online discussion and sharing of spaces between participants
- Leaderboards : Gamification of lounge-related items that can be collected and displayed to encourage players to interact as much as possible
- Profiling : All participants can create and adapt their unique profiles in the portal and in the app
Everything that matters in the small world of video games should therefore be found online on the internet June 12th to 15th
Add to that a good smell of sweat, as well as a musical atmosphere that gets everyone communicating, and you should indeed get a good look at E3 without leaving your home. And free of charge on top of that.
Remember if Konami won’t be finished, Nintendo, Microsoft, Capcom, Ubisoft, Take-Two, Warner Bros., Koch Media, SEGA, Bandai Namco, Gear Entertainment, Verizon, Freedom Games, Devious Eye Entertainment, Turtle Beach, Binge and XSEED Games will now respond to the invitation to hold E3 2021 from June 12th to 15th.