In a few days, the world of video games will enter a tunnel of announcements and presentations. Including an event that is now inextricably linked to E3 for all Master Race ambassadors.
see also: E3 2021 & Summer Game Fest: The schedule for all upcoming events
The PC Gaming Show starts on Sunday, June 13th at 11:30 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. before the Future Games Show. During the 90 minutes of this show, presented by Sean Plott, presumably excluding the wonderful Frankie Ward, 39 videos, announcements and interviews are offered.
A taste of the menu
Well, sir, with us from PC player couldn’t have stayed there. They gave a glimpse into the joys:
- Exclusive content and information about the beta and launch of Naraka Bladepoint
- Techland will show Dying Light 2 Stay Human and give a first detailed look at its main character Aiden and his inner motivation as it reveals more about the universe of Dying Light 2 Stay Human.
- The first reveal of a new game from Kasedo Games & Bulwark Studios
- Great news for the Orcs Must Die license!
- New content from New Blood Interactive
- New gameplay for Hello Neighbor 2, new revealed modes for Rawmen and world premiere of a new title from tinyBuild
- A new announcement from Pixelated Milk
- The unveiling of Shiro Games’ next game
- SEGA and Amplitude Studios make an important announcement and reveal for the highly anticipated strategy game Humankind
- Exclusive content from All In! Games and Chernobylite
- An announcement from the EVE Academy
- A new announcement for Chivalry 2 from Torn Banner Studios
- NACON and Big Bad Wolf reveal brand new trailer for Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong
- An exclusive offer from GeForce NOW, NVIDIA’s cloud gaming service
- Other exciting games not revealed
- And a message from Valve regarding Steam
This is in addition to news from other studios like Frontier. The time of a soccer game is therefore entitled to a lot of emotion. Hoping to revisit certain projects that are too discreet, like a certain Sable.