Even if the Days of Play 2021 has not yet cleared the premises and handed over the keys, Sony is proactive by inviting further discounts for the next two weeks.
See also: PlayStation VR: Sony announces seven upcoming games, including a brand new license
Before the weekend and while your backlog may already be full, Sony is playing the fraudulent and slamming the PlayStation Indies deals. A selection of titles from the independent scene that are entitled to some price reductions until June 19, 9:59 a.m.
Among all the offers and because we have to show some examples, we find:
- Undertale that goes from 14.99 dollars 10.04 dollars
- Outer Wilds from 23.99 dollars 14.39 dollars
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice from 29.99 dollars 8.99 dollars
- Hunt Showdown from 39.99 dollars 17.99 dollars
- DISCO ELYSIUM PS4 / PS5 (<3) from 39.99 dollars 27.99 dollars
- Untitled Goose Game from 19.99 dollars 11.99 dollars
- The Pathless, which is available from 34.99 dollars 24.49 dollars
- Face that spends 34.99 dollars 24.49 dollars
- GRAU that goes from 16.99 dollars 6.79 dollars
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night from 39.99 dollars 19.99 dollars
- Limbo starts at 8.99 dollars 2.24 dollars
- Cloudpunk from 24.99 dollars 14.99 dollars
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon Trap from 19.99 dollars 7.99 dollars
Do you like it? I am the one who did it. Finally the article because the savings are you who will take care of it. And if you want to access all of the offers, this is it What’s going on here.