Call of Duty: The second season of modern war is online.
Call of Duty Season Two: The Modern War begins when Rust returns from Modern Warfare 2 and gets a map of the ground war on the Zokoff Bone Factory.
Players with the Season 2 Battle Pass will immediately receive an unlock bonus for unlocking Special Forces Operator Simon "Ghost" Riley, who can play in all multiplayer games and special action modes.
This is what will happen today:
- New multiplayer map: In Rust, the beloved multiplayer map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Players are caught in a fierce fast-paced battle in an oil field in the middle of the desert. In the new Atlas supermarket, players enter a large super central warehouse, which is taken over by Qatar troops with a unique sight. Later in the season, Khandor Hideout will battle with rotation in a remote desert steering battlefield, suitable for multiple tactics and multiple game styles.
- New ground war map: At Zhokov Boneyard, a large aircraft dump in Verdansk, use a tank bulldozer to rush through the building to find the ideal sniper position, or to run the rogue with a running mindset.
- New shootout map: of modern war Rust will also appear in the form of a gun battle map, providing a new setting for the intense close-up 2v2 competition. Come to the bazaar later in the season for a tense gun battle in the narrow part of the narrow streets of Urzikstan.
- New multiplayer modes: In the now available Call of Duty League Rule Set playlist, all fans can play like a professional player. Later in the second season, when the player enters a single-player elimination 2v2 battle and wins a prize, the shoo tout tournament will return to the battlefield. Throughout the season, other modes will be offered, including a "removal" of the "Favorite Favorite" mode, allowing the two teams to fight each other with the goal of attacking or destroying bomb sites.
- New trial: The second season will include four new trials for players to test their skills and earn three star and XP scores. In Quad Race, jump on ATV and master the lesson as fast as possible. In "Fire in the Hole", practice throwing skills by throwing deadly equipment at the target. In Price's alleys, improve your decision-making skills and eliminate enemies as you face hostile waves mingling with civilians. Behind the "behind the scenes," find and eliminate as soon as possible all hostilities within the scope of the operation.
As previously reported, the pass comes with new weapon blueprints, XP tokens, operator skins, challenges and watches.
Users who want to gain access to the same monetizable content can also use the Battle Pass Bundle, which includes 20 tier skips to instantly unlock new devices and speed up progress.
In addition to Battle Pass, throughout the second season, players can also get more content from the store, including two new operators, new custom items, blueprints, operator skins, and more.