Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is already a reality, it will be released intergenerationally at the end of the year, and it will take us back to the Middle Ages in the middle of the war between the Vikings and the Christian kingdoms of northern Europe. Ubisoft just released the first cinematic trailer for the game, and opens reservations for all editions that will hit stores, including a Collector's Edition with a spectacular figure of its protagonist, Eivor.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla, scheduled for late 2020, It will have four different editions: the Standard Edition, the Gold Edition, the Ultimate Edition and the Collector's Edition
- The Berserker outfit, including the Bearded Ax, the Osuna Guard light shield, a new look for your raven, the fearsome Wolf Hati mount, and the Berserker outfit for Eivor.
- The Berserker drakkar pack, with a majestic Viking ship, a unique figurehead and a set of new sails.
- The Berserker Settlement Pack, which allows you to further customize your colony in England.
- A set of runes to sharpen your weapons and upgrade the equipment you want.
The most complete edition will be the € 200 Collector's Edition, which includes all the content of the Ultimate Edition plus a spectacular figure of the protagonist, Eivor
- Ultimate Edition
- High quality replica of Ubicollectibles® from Eivor and his Drakkar (height: 30cm)
- Unique collector's box
- The Ubisoft Store exclusive Steelbook® with a unique design inspired by the game's emblems.
- Eivor Viking figure with his crow and his Danish Ax (height: 5cm)
- Premium Certificate of Authenticity, with a unique serial number for each Edition.
- A pack of 3 lithographs showing some of the most impressive concept arts created for the game.
- Selection of the Soundtrack of the game.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will hit stores later this year with an intergenerational release, making it available for sale on both Xbox One and PS4, like for Xbox Series X, PS5, PC and Stadia. Through the Ubisoft store the different editions can already be reserved,