After the promised new content in the single player of Red Dead Online, now follows a one-week event in which you get double XP and money. But Rockstar not only rewards solo players, there are also some reasons for teams to log into the game this week.
more on the subject
Red Dead Online starts offensive with single player content
Solo players earn double this week
From March 23 to March 30, 2021 As a solo player, you can get double experience points and dollars in the quest series “A new source of income”. The three so-called Telegram missions are part of the content offensive for single players in Red Dead Online.
In these three Telegram missions you will get double XP and RDO $:
- Horse trade: You have to prevent the sale of a valuable and untamed Arabar racehorse and bring the animal to a contact person, including a chase.
- Fat Booty: You have to break into the house of the mayor of Saint Denis and steal sinfully expensive jewels.
- Carriage cards: A car needs urgent escort. If the driver dies, you have to bring the cargo to its destination unharmed.
Not only solo players will be rewarded this week
If you prefer to play with friends in a squad in the multiplayer of Red Dead Redemption 2, or take part in horse races, you will also have reason to be happy in the next seven days:
As part of the Featured-Serie You also get double experience points and RDO $ in horse races. The horse races are varied and tactical. The fastest horse does not necessarily win. In the game mode between 16 and 32 players compete against each other and you can also take part in them as a team. In addition to the speed of your horse, shooting and riding skills are just as important.
You can win twice at these races this week:
- Open race: The most common type of race in RDO. You can find the starting points at different locations across the map. Hot spots are Rhode, Tumbleweed and Saint Denis.
- Point to point race: You ride from a fixed starting point to the destination. On the way you collect different beacons. The fires show you the further way with a shining arrow.
- Lap based race: The races often take you through the streets of a city. Here, too, beacons show you the way.
Squads benefit this week as well
There are two types of squads in Red Dead Online: temporary squads and primary squads. The temporary squads are set up quickly and consist of a maximum of four people. In permanent squads up to eight members are possible, but they cost $ 200 – actually. Because until March 30, 2021, the fee will not apply and teams will receive an additional 30 percent discount on stable spaces to accommodate additional horses.
Prime Gaming Rewards: If you have Prime Gaming and link your account to the Rockstar Games Social Club, you will receive additional rewards:
- a free bounty hunter license
- a skin for the Trimmed Amethyst Bounty Wagon Livery
There is also a 30 percent discount on diverse horse breeds for players who link Prime Gaming before April 12, 2021. These combine properties from two different classes. You will also receive a 40 percent discount on saddles.
Further content is to follow
After the success of the three new missions for solo players, Rockstar has already announced new missions. In an extensive report, Dom Schott explains why these are urgently needed for Red Dead Online:
more on the subject
Red Dead Online: Why It’s Losing Its Biggest Fans Right Now
Are you going to head to the Wild West this week and cash in on horse races or Telegram missions?