The strategy game Total War: Warhammer II has been available since 2017, but fresh supplies are still available. Now a new add-on is on the plan again.
With “The Twisted & The Twilight”, SEGA has announced a new expansion for the longstanding strategy game Total War: Warhammer II. The add-on should be available shortly, from December 3, 2020.
What do you get offered? Above all, you can look forward to two new Legendary Commanders: Skrotz the Mutant and the Sisters of Twilight. To go with this, there are new campaigns and faction mechanics, fresh warriors and beasts, including zoats, giant deer knights, wolf rats and more.
The price for the release will be 9.99 dollars. According to the manufacturer, you get:
- 2 new factions – Heralds of the Ariel and the Breeder Clan
- 2 Legendary Commanders – the Sisters of Twilight and Skrotz the Mutant
- 2 legendary heroes – Ariel, Queen of Athel Loren, and Ghoritch
- 9 units – Zoats, Hatchlings, Giant Deer Knights, Mutant Rat Ogres, and more
- 6 legendary mercenary regiments – including the Pit Fighters from Hellmouth, the Frozen Heart Ghosts and more
- Unique mechanics, missions and narrative sequences for each of the two factions
- Both factions can be played in the “Eye of the Maelstrom” and “Mortal Realms” campaigns
In addition to the paid DLC, there should also be free updates for all players. Further announcements will be made in this regard in due course.