For a limited time, you can grab Mass Effect’s Normandy SR1 as a frigate in “No Man’s Sky”.
Cross-border incident Unmanned sky As part of the Beachhead Expedition update for this game, you can only unlock Normandy SR1 before May 31st.
In the past week, the community has explored by solving the puzzle of “encryption goals”.
Now, players have discovered that the appearance of SSV Normandy SR1 in Mass Effect is a mystery.
If all players wish to eventually permanently add the ship to their frigate fleet, they need to complete the expedition.
This is also the fifth anniversary of “No Man’s Sky”. The Hello Games team has more “surprises” and will soon promise to provide more information.
In addition to the addition of the Mass Effect spacecraft, a patch was also released. The matters needing attention are as follows.
- The function of destroying frigates from the cargo aircraft fleet through the “Fleet Management” terminal has been added.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players who had already received partial rewards from the Quicksilver store from being able to redeem Expedition rewards.
- Now players who start a Beachhead expedition will start using the available warp knitting fuel.
- Fixed an issue where Nada, Polo and other Space Anomaly residents might not be able to provide the correct dialog options when talking to them in an abandoned system.
- Fixed an issue that caused no audio in Atlas Fireworks.
- Fixed an issue where if the player skips the initial dialogue with the navigator and immediately establishes the fleet terminal, it will prevent the fleet tutorial from proceeding.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the historical dosimeters from being redeemed from the expedition rewards section of the Quicksilver store.
')); }); });}