- During the conversations, especially after Marcin Iwinski’s apology video, Jason Schreier’s latest revelations and Adam Badowksi’s answer, Cyberpunk 2077 continues on the path to redemption with a wholesome new upload.
see also: Cyberpunk 2077: Gabe Newell gives his opinion on the game and CD Projekt RED
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 has arrived on PC, consoles and Stadia. This first of the two major updates promised by the developers focuses on stability and bugs.
Here’s everything that changes:
Various stability improvements including:
- Improved memory usage for different game systems: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, TV, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, traffic, traffic system, environmental damage, systems connected to graphics processors, etc.
- Various crashes have been fixed (e.g. loading save, opening and closing the game, and point of no return).
Qutes / Open World
- Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where Delamain’s calls would instantly disappear and could not be answered.
- Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where Delamain would not call the player when approaching wanted vehicles.
- Fixed an issue in M’ap Tann Pelen where the target would sometimes get stuck when calling Answer Mr. Hands.
- Fixed an issue in Pyramid Song where Judy could move underground.
- Fixed an issue in Poem of the Atoms where it was impossible to speak to the Zen Master.
- Fixed an issue in Down on the Street where Takemura would not call. Fixed an issue in The Gathering where Jackie would sometimes disappear.
- Fixed an issue in The Beast Inside Me: The Big Race where it was sometimes impossible to get out of the car.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving calls and messages if they were too far from the A Day In The Life area.
- Fixed an issue in Space Oddity where opening the package would not trigger the rest of the quest.
- Retrospective fix for saves affected by a rare issue in Automatic Love where Judy was unable to speak due to an invisible wall. We are currently investigating the underlying problem.
- Fixed an issue where players could not claim their reward in the contract: Freedom of the Press. The quest will automatically end with those who failed to collect the reward, and the reward will be distributed to them automatically.
- Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where Delamain would remain silent throughout the quest if the player initially refused to help him.
- Fixed an issue where the text inviting people to leave a sensory dance might not appear.
- An invalid loot item has been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the trajectory of a grenade could be displayed in Photo mode.
- Corrected the color of the particles that appeared almost pink.
- Fixed an issue that caused cars to display incorrectly in Crime Signal: Welcome Night City.
- Fixed an issue where completing ongoing Santo Domingo attacks would no longer contribute to and prevent the achievement of The Jungle achievement.
- The problem responsible for oversized backups (related to the modifier indicating that an item was created) has been fixed and the size of existing backups has been reduced (please note that corrupted backup files on the PC will not be deleted before upgrading to be repaired. Day 1.06).
- Fixed an issue where opening the weapon wheel and performing an action could stop recording the data entered.
- Fixed an issue where the Next button in the main menu could load an endgame memory.
Exclusively for PlayStation consoles
- Optimized crowd performance on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
- Various crashes on PlayStation 4 have been fixed.
Exclusively for Xbox consoles
Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanners, remote control of the camera and menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
It is now possible to check an achievement when Steam is in offline mode. Note: Offline mode must be activated before starting the game. This change is not retroactive.
Crashes when starting the game related to loading the cache of addressed NVIDIA graphics cards.
Exclusively for stadiums
- The concert sound should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
- Corrected textures for several body weapons have been fixed.
- The default settings for the dead zone have been adjusted to achieve better responsiveness. Note: This change will only affect your settings if you have left the default settings.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available for PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Stadia.