Every time it’s the same story: the arrival of an update to the Switch’s firmware, the crowd flocks there as to the results of the Bac, hoping to somehow find out what incredible novelty behind the bundle. Good news: the arrival of version 11.0.0 doesn’t even give in “general improvement”.
See also: Joy-Con Drift: A new class action lawsuit against Nintendo is launched
As soon as you read us, version 11.0.0 of the operating system will be available with many features that were not available before. So we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hang on, there’s something for everyone:
- Adding a dedicated button for Nintendo Switch Online to the screen ofAt home : You can manage your subscription right there
- Adding an automatic backup to the cloud : Users who use the same account on different consoles can find their memories as long as the function is active in the options and an initial memory of the game in question is already available on the console
- Adding a “Trends” page in the user profilewhat games your friends have recently played
- Added transfer of screenshots from the album to a smartphone : Users can now transfer their most beautiful screenshots in packs of 10 using a QR code scanner or a USB-C cable
- The prioritization function for active downloads has been added : Users can now choose which download should be prioritized
- 12 new symbols added Profile to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Super Mario from the main episodes of a saga that we no longer present
- Function for setting the key parameters added A, B, X, Y, L, R, ZL and ZR
The most curious of you will already find some of these new features in our picture galleryand today enjoy these new toys delivered by a (partially) red-clad mustache with a little bit of progress.
If the iGamesNews editorial team is already delighted to FINALLY be able to restore their recordings without using a microSD card reader, which of these new features do you enjoy the most?
Let us know your transportable opinions in the comments below.