Watchdogs: The Legion will play for free this weekend.
Watchdogs: Legion It will be played for free on Xbox and PlayStation systems, Epic Games store and Ubisoft store from March 25th to 29th.
During the free trial weekend, every character in London can be recruited and played in the near future, whether it is a single player game or an online game.
You will also be able to explore half of the eight towns, including the City of London and Islington and Hackney. In addition, you can also discover the storyline of the game before the Skye Larsen mission.
After purchase, all game progress will continue to the full game.
You will be able to pre-download tracks from tomorrow, March 24th at 4pm UTC, 12pm Eastern Time, 9pm Pacific Daylight Time, Pacific Daylight Time. Available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, March 24th at 5pm UTC, U.S. Daylight Saving Time at 1:00 pm, Pacific Daylight Time at 10:00, CET Game Store and Ubisoft Connect at 6:00.
Preloading is not available on Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S.
To participate in the “Free Trial Weekend”, both single player and online mode require an online connection. Players on PlayStation will require a PlayStation Plus subscription. Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S will require Xbox Live to access online mode.
In order to attract you to make purchases, discounts are available for games and season tickets on selected platforms:
- Xbox: From March 12th to April 15th, 50% lower than the Standard and Ultimate editions.
- PlayStation: From March 24th to 31st-50% discount for regular and ultimate versions, 25% discount for season pass
- Ubisoft Store on Windows PC: From March 18th to April 9th-Standard Edition, Gold Edition and Ultimate Edition reduced by 50%, Season Pass reduced by 25%
- Epic Games Store on Windows PC: March 25th-April 8th-Standard Edition, Gold Edition and Ultimate Edition reduced by 50%, Season Pass reduced by 25%
- Stadia: From March 25th to 29th, 50% discount for Standard Edition, Gold Edition and Ultimate Edition, and 25% discount for Season Pass
Ubisoft also detailed the post-launch content that all players can get for free, as well as new content exclusively for season pass owners in single-player and online modes.
Post-launch content for all “Watchdogs: Legion” players includes:
- Now: “Boss” is the first tactical action that requires teamwork and efficiency, and can be used in the online mode of “Watchdogs: Legion”. DedSec worked with the whistleblower and discovered a deadly plan to upgrade the AI based on the hive idea to Urban Drone Warfare. They must work hard to stop the development of the plan and discover hidden threats at the root.
- In late May, players will be able to use two new PvP modes in the “Watchdogs: Legion” online mode: “Extraction” and “Fan Favorite”, “Invasion”, and a new “Tactical Action” , Namely “Project Omni”. The Omni project is fierce and full of challenges, requiring a four-person team to infiltrate a secret project to find out why Londoners’ Optik equipment negatively affects their brains.
For season pass owners:
- In late April, Mina, a superhuman experiment subject with superhuman ability to control people, will be provided with the new mission.
- “Watch Dogs: Legion-Bloodline” will be released in late June. This is a new storyline that includes Aiden Pearce from the original “Watch Dogs” game and “Watch Dogs 2” The wrench can be fully used in single player and online games.
- In August, Darcy, a member of the Assassin’s Medal from Assassin’s Creed, will appear as a new playable character with a new mission.
If you are just starting the game, please check out our “Operation Staff Recruitment” guide here, as well as a page on how to conduct autonomous challenges, how to find technical points, how to unlock Stormzy’s “Falling My Enemy” mission and how to proceed. Take a quick tour of London.