Ubisoft announced that “Watch Dogs: Legion” Update 1 will be released today.
Title Update 4.0 introduces proprietary content of the following Watchdogs: Legion Season Pass holders in single player and online mode.
The update includes a new playable hero character Mina Sidhu, who “has the power of mind control” and can fully control the enemy through his mind control device OMNI Optik. She is also equipped with a mental shock that can destroy nearby enemies.
It also comes with the new DedSec Stories mission “Swipe to the right.” In this new single-player mission, DedSec discovers that someone in London is conspiring with the Egyptian minister to sell antiquities. The money will be used to fund violent insurgents.
The update also adds a variety of free content for single player and online modes, including two new Operatives, DJ and First Responder, Operative Customization for body art and hair, and five new Operative features.
- Pickpocket: Every time you get off the plane, the operator can make money
- The second gale: When defeating the enemy, the operator will quickly restore health
- Wanted: Enemies of the Albion or Gloria clan will attack when they are found anywhere in London
- ard accumulator: Combatants can rob and carry more ammunition
- Stuntman: The driver suffers less damage from falls, explosions and collisions with vehicles
You can also expect to perform three cooperative tasks.
In the dysfunction, a pair of hackers named Cousins, Clan Kelley, “has put the London court system in a low state in a DDoS attack” and demanded the dismissal of cases against family members in the form of ransom.
Then came the meltdown, where the Kelly clan killed four Tidis employees at the Southwark incinerator. Bagley believes that the Kelly clan has purchased an experimental plasma weapon, which has a short half-life and can only be found in the body within a short time after death.
The third cooperative task is the receipt. In it, Albion has a cache of data drives belonging to the original DedSec, and they plan to use these drives to determine the location of active DedSec Operatives.
You can also look forward to five new personal missions and two collaborative gadgets: Guardian Drone and Point Defence Drones.
Finally, as part of the post-launch plan for the game in 2021, Ubisoft detailed the availability of free content for all “Watchdogs: Legion” players, as well as new exclusive content for season pass holders in single-player and online modes. The free post-release content for all “Watchdogs: Legion” players includes:
- At the end of May, players will be able to use two new PvP modes in the “Watchdogs: Legion” online mode: “Extraction” and “Fans Favorite” (Invasion), as well as a new tactical action “Project Omni”. The Omni project is a arduous and challenging task that requires players to strategically cooperate with a four-person team to penetrate a secret project to understand why Londoners’ Optik equipment negatively affects their brains.
For season pass owners:
- A new storyline “Watch Dogs: Legion – Bloodline” will be released in late June, which includes Aiden Pearce from the original Watch Dogs game, and Wrench from Watch Dogs 2, which can be fully played in single-player and online games.
- In August, Darcy, member of the Assassin Brotherhood of Assassin’s Creed®, Will be provided as a new playable character along with the new mission.
Update 1 is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, Epic Games Store, Ubisoft Store, Stadia, Amazon Luna and Ubisoft+.
If you are just starting the game, please check out our “Operation Staff Recruitment” guide here, as well as pages on how to perform autonomous challenges, how to find technical points, how to unlock Stormzy’s “Falling My Enemy” mission and how to proceed. Take a quick tour of London.
')); }); });}