Point and Click Adventure Games, Is This Right For You? Do you like the switch? How about the two reunions? Well, that sounds good as VLG Publishing and developer imaginarylab are announcing the arrival of the point-and-click adventure game Willy Morgan and the Curse of the Bone City on Nintendo Switch in the first quarter of 2021.
see also: PS5: A new version of Death Stranding is in the works, according to an insider
Willy Morgan and the Curse of the Bone City is easily compared by the publisher to classic side-scrolling adventure games like Day of the Tentacle and Monkey Island. Carrment.
Hmmmm, canap hein ….
According to CP, fans of retro stitch-n-clicks and all lovers of adventure games can discover this nostalgic genre, “with contemporary mechanics and 3D graphics near drawings, in displacement or in the comfort of their sofa”.
As always, in this title many things are visited with 50 decorations (yes, this is not a standard I give you, but after all …), and nothing to know:
- Non-Linaire Gameplay –
- Explore freely, collect items and solve challenging puzzles. Unique graphic style –
- A fantastic world with a magical atmosphere.
- Quality Full HD –
- Cinema scenes and more than 50 sights.
- A world of pirates with a touch of modernity –
- Hackers and Computers? Why not ?
- 15 NPCs to interact with –
- Discover the story in hours of interactive dialogues full of irony and Easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack –
- Over two hours of original music.