Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem undoubtedly still has some problems and it will take a number of updates before the game can leave all criticism behind the release behind. Many fans are already having a lot of fun in the action RPG – among other things by assembling the most insane, colorful and powerful armor that can be imagined in an RPG.
Spider-Man, Son-Goku, Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Witcher alias Geralt from Riva, Shrek, Scorpion from Mortal Kombat: The creativity of Wolcen players knows almost no limits when it comes to creating new outfits.
The whole thing is made possible by so-called transmogrification (or "transmog" for short). Already in Diablo 3, the appearance of your own hero could be customized and in Wolcen this function now also exists.
The fans show what is possible with this by presenting their dazzling armor on Reddit and we have put together a selection of the best looks for you. Have fun with it:
- The fashion show starts Spider-Man:
- At least the armor of the next candidate is a very clear reminder Geralt from The Witcher, The sorcerer rarely wears a helmet, pistol and shield, but one after the other.
- Obi Wan Kenobi his lightsaber comes out of Star Wars in Wolcen:
- Shrek is also on board:
- Scorpion from Mortal Kombat get ready to hand out bells and fatalities:
- Robin Hood also steals from the rich in Wolcen and helps the poor:
- Goku from Dragon Ball can even turn into a Super Saiyan:
- For comic fans, mixes too Doctor Fate
And even without a clearly recognizable template, the Wolcen fans provide tons of beautiful and impressive armor. Here are a few more:
If you want to play Wolcen not only chic, but also strong and effective, we also have a guide for a mage build that you can use to play Wolcen as a shooter and a guide for a tank build that you can use even defeated level 100 bosses in seconds.