The exit restrictions due to the corona virus are slowly being relaxed, but fresh game feed is of course still in demand for real gamers. Xbox Game Pass subscribers can look forward to some prominent new additions in May.
<a href = "https://img.gameswelt.de/public/images/201904/b4598d12c06f4b42411bb7ade69a53af.jpg" data-title = "Xbox One Image 1
Date: April 17th, 2019 "data-lightbox =" b4598d12c06f4b42411bb7ade69a53af.jpg ">
Microsoft announced the new additions to the Xbox Game Pass subscription model in the course of the first half of May – and they can be really impressive from time to time. The highlight is certainly the Western epic Red Dead Redemption 2 (console), the arrival of which was confirmed by Rockstar Games on May 7th.
The successful survival hit DayZ (console) will also be available from May 7th. Starting on May 14, the Square Enix classic Final Fantasy IX (PC and console) will continue, followed by the exploration game Fractured Minds on May 19.
On the PC, gamers can first look forward to the 4X strategy game Endless Legend, in which you take control of one of eight civilizations. Halo 2 and Halo 2: Anniversary will be released on May 12th. Additional titles for the second half of the month will be announced at a later date.
In return, some titles have to say goodbye to the Xbox Game Pass again, namely:
- Grand Theft Auto V (console) – May 7th
- Black Desert (console) – May 15th
- DOOM (console) – May 15th
- LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game (console) – May 15th
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (console) – May 15th
- Metal Gear Survive (console) – May 15th
- The Banner Saga (PC & Console) – May 15th
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (PC & Console) – May 15th
- Imperator: Rome (PC) – May 15th
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC) – May 15th
- West of Loathing (PC) – May 15th