The Monster Hunter series in Rise has a brand new system that allows you to fake monsters and make them fight each other. It sounds great, yes, but if you are like me when you first start playing Monster Hunter Rise, You may be wondering why flying dragon riding feels a bit clumsy and a little flat. The flying dragon riding tutorial does not really do this new installation technique, which is a shame, because when you know how to use it, its potential to help you fight is changing the rules of the game. Fortunately enough for you, Hunter, I have been playing a lot of games, observing metadata and watching too many Monster Hunter streams. Therefore, I learned how to unlock the hidden layer of Flying Dragon Ride shared with everyone.
I put together my tips and tricks into a convenient video to demonstrate the various options that can take full advantage of the new features while riding a flying dragon. This is how to become a professional dragon rider.
- How to exchange monsters
- >What is animation cancellation
- How to use monster’s alternative attack
- What can be done when monsters can be installed
- Mounter Punisher Management
- How can nematodes help you when flying dragons
- Meta in the Monster Hunter community
- How to force monsters to fight
- How to get more monster materials from hunting
- How to understand the mount timer
You can also check out all our “Monster Hunter Rise” written guides, where you can find a detailed overview of key systems and game mechanics. For a complete breakdown of what makes the game better, please go to our “Monster Hunter Rise” review.