Directly from YouTube we bring you a new and interesting video related to one of the most prominent video games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. We are talking in this case of Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In the short that we leave you next, we can see a compilation of some of the most unlikely things in the game, that is, things that have little percentage to happen. Here it is:
- 10% – All Ladino artworks are fake
- 7.72% – Have a rainbow on the island
- 3.77% – Have an aurora on the island
- 3.72% – Have a double rainbow on the island
- 2.55% – Intense Starfall
- 1% – Mysterious Island of Scorpions or Tarantulas / Money Rocks
- 0.5% – Mysterious Island of Finfish
- 0.3% – Mysterious Island of Gold Nugget Rock
- 0.124% – Find a specific cat neighbor on a mysterious island
- 2.03% – Sharing a birthday with a neighbor
- 0.0075%: Two neighbors have a birthday on the same day
- 0.000152%: Share your birthday with two of your neighbors on the island:
What do you think? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments. If you are interested, you can also find our full coverage of the game at this link.