Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch brings with each month interesting news such as objects, fish, bugs, events …
Well, due to the arrival of the month of December to the video game, Cobayasgamer has published on his channel YouTube a video in which he reviews the most relevant news coming to this popular installment, some of which were introduced through the past winter update
You can take a look at the list we have prepared and the video where Guinea Pig shows us some of these elements below:
- Snow day from November 27, although the snow will not set until December 11, along with new objects on TeleNook from December 15
- Snowflakes that we can catch with the net to create new winter DIY projects
- Ornaments to create DIY Christmas projects from December 15 to January 6
- Snowmen that we can create by rolling snowballs to get snowflakes and recipes
- Renato’s arrival on December 24, of which you have all the details known so far here
- New toys that are expected to be available every day at Mini Nook, you have pictures of everyone here
- End of the year countdown in the square of the island
- Aesthetic changes in the vegetation of the island such as shrubs
- Changes to the clothing worn by the island’s animal residents and the clothing offered at the Handy Sisters’ tailor shop, including the new reindeer outfit
- New bugs, fish and sea creatures, of which you have the complete list here
Finally, if you want to know all the news about Animal Crossing: New Horizons, we recommend that you take a look at our coverage of this video game from here.
What do you think? Do you like the December news? Leave us your opinion in the comments!