Here we bring you a new and interesting video related to one of the most prominent video games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. We are talking about Hyrule Warriors: Age of Cataclysm.
The video you have below shows us 10 things Hyrule Warriors: Age of Cataclysm could change in Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2. Before leaving the list in writing, we advise you that it contains spoilers for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Cataclysm and we only recommend reading it if you have completed the story of this game.
This is the list:
- 1. There could be elemental enemies (ice, fire, electric and malefic)
- 2. The history of The Age of Catholicism affects the descendants of the chosen ones, Riju, Teba, Yunobo and Sidon, if they remember what they experienced 100 years before when they meet Link and Zelda from Breath of the Wild again.
- 3. There may be time travel thanks to Terrak
- 4. Also thanks to Terrak, there may be portals that carry characters from other eras, such as the chosen ones
- 5. Zelda could be playable in Breath of the Wild 2 with a style similar to that seen in Age of Cataclysm
- 6. Zelda’s powers can change the way she faces Ganon
- 7. Dubbing for villains like Aster or Master Kogg could mean voice for other enemies in the sequel
- 8. Aster may have a relevant role in the sequel, including the possibility of knowing his origin if he is still alive in that timeline
- 9. Now we know that the evil that emanates from Ganon needs blood and destroys everything
- 10. How Ganon takes on the final battle of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Cataclysm could reappear in the sequel
And here is the video where these 10 points are shown:
What do you think? Do not hesitate to share your opinion in the comments. If you are interested, you can also find our full coverage of the game at this link.