A new and interesting video comes to us from YouTube related to one of the most prominent video games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. We are talking in this case of Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In the short that we leave you below, we can take a look at a great compilation that Cobayasgamer has made with 7 theories for the event scheduled for the end of this month. We leave you with a small summary and the video where all the details are shown along with images:
- 1. The update would be at the end of January, so the trailer is likely to be released in the week of January 25
- 2. The carnival is celebrated worldwide in mid-February, so the Conga event would be held on that date
- 3. Its mechanics would be based on collecting some type of object such as feathers as in past titles, making through recipes and obtaining special objects in exchange
- 4. This event could be related to past discoveries in the game code such as new objects and the possibility of our neighbors visiting our house
- 5. This would be a good time for Figaro’s return with his cafeteria
- 6. It is likely that the Carnival event (and also the next ones) is locked in time and you will not be able to move forward in time to enjoy it
- 7. We will surely have new emotions in this update for the avatar
What do you think? Do not hesitate to share your opinion in the comments. If you are interested, you can also find our full coverage of the game at this link.