After a time without rumors about it, a recent publication has blown up the alarms of a new revision of Nintendo Switch. Here we bring you the available information about it and how reliable this rumor can be.
The details that have been shared on this topic, coming from Taiwan
- The review would be launched in the last quarter of 2020.
- This model will not adopt the new TegraX1 +, but new custom processors that Nintendo is developing with NVIDIA.
- The GPU will be based on the Volta architecture.
- Will not have Great performance improvements and 4K support.
- The production of its custom processors has not yet begun.
As you can see, the details are really interesting. However, we must bear in mind that this information has not been officially confirmed. What it does do is add to the list of rumors that a more powerful version of Nintendo Switch, commonly known as Switch Pro, is on its way.
The previous means to inform about it was DigiTimes. You know that with each new rumor that the entire Internet emerges, it is filled with publications that alarm the public with the launch of new models. However, until there is an official announcement by Nintendo, all of us can continue to enjoy Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite calmly.
What do you think about it?