The Alien Hominid Franchise is back with a bang for a new adventure called Alien Hominid Invasion and is coming to Nintendo Switch. And you will be happy to hear that the original Alien Hominid will be coming to Switch in the future. Here is all the information from the original developer, Behemoth:
"The Alien Hominid Invasion is a whole new way to our dissertation topic 16 years ago, applying everything we learned there! While the game will adapt in some ways, it's very new and unique.
- Behemoth founder Dan Paladin
Alien Hominid Invasion gun co-op run & # 39; n & # 39; it is full of chaos, mayhem, and lots of explosions. Unlock and equip an arcane of weapons and climbs, climbs and light down to attack the Earth and three other friends. Drag from your enemies to ruin their plans, see the awkwardness of human life, blow up bosses, and change the powerful Alien variants to take down the mysterious Dead Agents that ruin your day.
- Up to four local and online players.
- Determine your gameplay mode and offline experience.
- Attack randomly constructed sites made up of hundreds of carefully thought-out city blocks.
- Complex movements with Alien acarbatics include flying, diving, throwing your enemies, and more.
- Unlock and equip tons of unique weapons, upgrades, and cosmetics.
- Level up and mutate your Alien to use new mechanics like speed, treatment, and flight!
- Three difficulty levels: Friendly, General, and INSANE.