If you have spoken with any of your neighbors from Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Surely they have already reminded the last Fishing Tournament of the year is celebrated in the game. Here we bring you some details about it so that you can make the most of it.
The tournament is held on October 10 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
At that time, the special character CJ appears on the island to introduce us to this tournament, which will also be held on January 9, 2021
Remember that it takes place once every three months, on the second Saturday of January, April, July and October.
These are the key details:
- During the Fishing Tournament, CJ will challenge players to catch as many fish as possible in a period of 3 minutes in exchange for 500 berries (or free if it is the first time) and can be repeated as many times as you want
- Every fish you catch is worth 1 point
- Although if you catch three or more fish that gives you 2 bonus points. These points can be exchanged for rewards that cost 10 points each by talking to CJ. They are as follows:
- Anchor statue
- Fish plate
- Fish clothesline
- Fish pochette
- Fish print
- Fish print T-shirt
- Fishing rod holder
- Fish carpet
- Fish umbrella
- Fish wand
- Marine wall
- Tackle bag
- Participating in the tournament also gives us miles Nook
- CJ will also give us some additional berries for any fish that we catch and sell, specifically x1.5 more berries than those that Tendo and Nendo give us.
- It is recommended to stock up on fish bait so that more fish appear than usual. Remember that this bait can be made with its corresponding recipe and for this a Japanese clam is necessary, which we can find buried in the sand of the beach by launching small jets of water
- It is expected that Totakeke postpone your weekly concert to Sunday.