At the beginning of July 2020, we received confirmation of a new indie title for Nintendo Switch. It was about Alpaca Ball: Allstars which is available on the hybrid console from the past October 15th.
Well, we have some interesting news about it and that is that Alpaca Ball: Allstars also has some plans for the Lunar New Year, which you can read below.
Video game publisher Leoful and Austrian developer Salt Castle Studio are pleased to announce a free update for the chaotic football game Alpaca Ball: Allstars.
To welcome the Lunar New Year, a free auspicious update will be released on February 5, 2021 to all owners of Alpaca Ball: Allstars on Nintendo Switch ™ and PC. Coinciding with the release of the latest update is the 2021 Lunar New Year Sale on Nintendo Switch in Asia.
See below for more details:
Free Auspicious Update
A new playing field has arrived in the world of Alpaca Ball: Allstars: Chinatown! Chinatown has been decked out entirely with auspicious decorations to welcome the Lunar New Year. Watch out for the dragon as it can launch the soccer ball and alpacas into the air!
Lunar New Year Sale 2021
There is no better time than the Lunar New Year to enjoy Alpaca Ball: Allstars with your loved ones. The digital version is 16% off from February 5, 2020 to February 25, 2021 at the Nintendo eShop in Japan and Hong Kong.
Alpaca Ball: Allstars Features
- Physics-based engine for unpredictable and hilarious results!
- Enjoy frenetic local multiplayer with up to 8 other people or play online with your friends via Steam
- Remote Play (they don’t even need to have the game).
- Lead your alpaca to glory in solo career mode, or share the prestige in local two-player co-op mode!
- Vibrant settings inspired by famous places like Machu Picchu in South America!
- Customize your alpaca!
What do you think?
Source: Press release. Via.