We get quite interesting news related to Blue fire, a third-person platform and action RPG where players will discover the secrets hidden in the desolate kingdom of Penumbra, a land long forgotten. They will explore mystical temples, meet survivors and undertake very strange missions to get their hands on valuable objects.
Well, her own Nintendo has prepared an interview with Gabriel Rosa, developer of Blue Fire. In the interview, Rosa reveals the two games that had the biggest impact on him.
These were his statements:
It may sound very cliche, but the 3D worlds have always amazed me more than anything. Since my brother (my studio co-founder) and I received our first Nintendo 64 system, I have been mesmerized by the genre. Waking up in a 3D world and being able to move and look around amazed me, and still does. We grew up with Nintendo games and was completely fascinated by the worlds and places I could explore. I think so much The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Timehow Super mario 64 were the games that impacted me the most. In fact, I wanted to be a video game developer even back then.
We remind you of the description of the game and its trailer:
Embark on an extraordinary adventure through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra, and discover the secrets that lie in this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, find survivors, and take on weird quests to collect valuable items.
Throughout the adventure, you must tear apart formidable adversaries, traverse very mysterious abandoned regions, overcome deadly traps and move with great agility.
- An Unforgettable World: Travel through the dying lands of Penumbra and explore unique areas filled with enemies of all kinds, 3D platform challenges, quests, collectibles, and more!
- Shred imposing rivals: Very dangerous enemies with different fighting styles will cross your path. Take part in intense boss fights that mix attacks and platforms!
- Find quirky survivors: It's been a long time since Penumbra plunged into darkness, but the few remaining survivors will lend you a hand to earn some very juicy rewards.
- Collector's Spirit: Penumbra was once a very wealthy and prosperous kingdom, so you'll find plenty of items to collect, loot, sell, trade, and buy.
- Upgrades: Every good warrior entering Penumbra must have the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, gauntlet them with valuable amulets, and unlock new abilities to become a tough opponent to crack.
- In the void: Far from Penumbra is a forgotten land known as "The Void". Search the gates of the Void across the world to take part in abstract platform challenges that will test your skills and bring you great rewards.
The spooky world of Blue Fire is coming to Nintendo Switch as a temporary exclusive to consoles this summer.
What do you think?