A couple of months ago it was confirmed Yo-kai Watch Jam: Yo-kai Academy Y for Nintendo Switch, where it will be released this summer, in Japan. A few days after the announcement, Level-5 launched the official website, which It has updated
Well, this time the last issue of the magazine Chorus has shared a new round of information on this title. We leave you a summary of the highlights below:
- A typical game day involves going to school, going to class, free time, and then going home.
- While at school, there are several clubs that you can participate in.
- In battles, deployed characters change depending on how you react to events.
- For example, a sudden confession from a character could make a difference.
- Simply winning a battle is not your only goal, as you have to do it in the coolest way possible.
- This is how you become the most popular student at Yo-kai academy
- The following characters are listed as playable: Jinpei, Koma, Fubuki, Mataro, Mera, Ranto, Ryusuke, and Chiakai (an original character).
What do you think of the news? You have our full coverage of the game at this link.