Following its success during an early access period on Steam, Focus Home Interactive and Passtech Games they have announced that Curse of the Dead Gods will come out the next day February 23, 2021. Along with launch will be a free update featuring the true ending, as well as a unique way to explore the monster-ridden temple.
You seek untold riches, eternal life, divine power… and it all leads you to this cursed temple, a seemingly infinite labyrinth with bottomless pits, deadly traps, and monsters.
Collect mystical relics and an arsenal of weapons to be unstoppable. Fight hordes of enemies in cave tunnels full of traps and secrets of all kinds, fire-breathing statues, explosives, hidden spikes and worse.
Corruption grows in you at every step. Embrace it or ignore it, but the power of your spells is a double-edged sword.
Greed will kill you, but you won’t even escape. Get up and fight again. Keep going inside. Challenge the evil deities that inhabit the place.
- A roguelike with abilities that explores a dark and cruel temple with countless rooms and corridors
- Swords, spears, bows, pistols … and much more
- Light and fire will be your best allies when facing the dangers hidden in the shadows
- Each new attempt has different curses: a surprise in each action
- Dozens of enemies, from mighty champions to deadly bosses
The companies have revealed that this title will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam and Epic Games. Here is the official trailer, along with more details of the launch:
What do you think? Do you want to try this title? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments.