It may be that many of you currently aim to achieve A 5-star rating on Animal Crossing: New Horizons by Canela. We can consult this by talking to this character in the central building.
Well, now it seems that he has finally found the keys to obtain this assessment of our island. The information comes, as on previous occasions, from the Ninji dataminer. These are the conditions
- The game has two scoring systems called "life" and "nature."
- To get a 5-star rating, you need more than 665 life points and more than 450 nature points
- To get these points of life and nature, must be:
- Create DIY projects
- Buy products
- Put fences
- Put flowers
- Having 10 neighbors
- On the other hand, there are three other conditions that make you lose your 5 star rating:
- If you have more than 220 trees on your island
- If you have more than 15 loose items around your island
- If you have a "very messy map"
These are the most accurate "numerical" data found so far. We will be watching to see if anything else is confirmed in this regard.