While the datamine of Animal Crossing: New Horizons It has helped us so far to know some tricks for the game, it seems that in this case it could be leaking future content.
Thus we have been able to know it through the dataminer Ninji, which has found some interesting content in the game code. This is information that could be added in future updates in the game, although there is nothing confirmed for now.
We leave you with the list of findings:
- Two entries have been found for two additional improvements to the Museum:
- The three levels (after the tent) seem to contain an art section
- There also appear to be two separate buildings: the museum store and the museum café, which incorporates a gyro section
- Ladino seems to have a ship that will dock at the secre secret beach ’in the north of the island and the mechanics of falso fake art’ is back
- The bushes are back: azalea, hibiscus, holly, hydrangea, camellia, osmathus. This list may change because the list really changed between versions 1.0.0 and 1.1.4
- Vegetables that can be grown and picked: tomato, wheat, sugar cane, potato, carrot, squash
- Version 1.0.0 has a file for a shell page that is supposed to contain 33 items. For now the only seafood there is is the Japanese clam
- Third level of improvement for Mini Nook
- Diving will allow you to get fish, a different set from fishing and seaweed. There is a part of the saved file reserved to store them already
- Unused shopping interfaces: ‘cGardening’, ‘cMuseum’ (possibly museum store), ‘cRealEstate’, ‘cGallery’:
- These may not be full stores
- This particular system includes redemption of Nook miles, purchases of bridge / ramps and Betunio shoes, for example
- The code that shows a "select an item" box (to give away a neighbor, sell, exchange a fish, etc.) has a "cTunekichi" (Ladino) option, so we can possibly give you things
- There is a function that stores a ‘game report’ (added Nintendo statistics about the game) with three variants: get_recipe_diy, get_recipe_clothing, get_recipe_cooking. For now only the DIY recipes are used, so the other two (clothes and kitchen) might be on the way
- Some mentions have been removed from version 1.1 onwards:
- The list that mentions 'FlowerBush' and the names of vegetables has been modified to include 'FlBu, V0, V1, V2 …'
- Instead, the mention of the Ladino store has gone from ‘TsunekichiShop’ to ‘TShop’
- ‘TShop’ is in what appears to be a list of doors that buildings can have
- Since 1.1 1.1 WOffice ’is also added, which could be something they are working on
- There is a list of item types where all types are used in the game except "Art" and "Plates":
As you can see, there are really interesting news. We will have to wait to see if they finally get to the game, since for now they are only in the code. What do you think?