Another free review of Dead Cells is on the way next month, and Motion Twin and Evil Kingdom have now released detailed notes explaining everything we can expect to get next to it.
The update, called & # 39; Bestiary Update & # 39 ;, appeared live on PC yesterday. Switch owners will have to be a bit slow, but it sounds like it's going to have to wait. Here is a simple version to follow all the changes:
Dead Cells – Bestiary Review
- Six new enemies awaiting players
- Three of the enemies are biome specific and three are located at all different levels in various Box Celios
- New attachments to eleven other skills
- Eight new standard rules including snow, fire, bleeding or poison, bomb arrows and more
- Three new star-shaped paintings including oil and fire spread when avoiding a used trap, pressing enemies around you where the hte effect used practical endings and duration in powers like Wings, Crow and Smokebomb
- Two new things
- Crowbar – a ruthless weapon quickly after burglarizing a door or unbreakable plan
- Portable Door: allows you to bring the door with you (covering your back while caring for the crowds in front of you and allows for the best outcome when deciding to turn)
- The addition of Bad Seed from earlier this year has found new rooms and secrets for the Arboretum and Morass, as well as new crowds to replicate the rankings best.
- Three new outfits block major content updates
- Two are linked to the secrets and corruption of The Bad Seed DLC, and it's available to everyone who can rise to the ultimate challenge.
A list of almost exclusively used changes and updates is also available the official website of Dead Cells. We warn you, however, it reads too long.
Will this review give you a reason to jump back? Are you looking forward to catching it when it comes next month? Tell us below.