The Urban Trial series has yet another spin on the switch, as revealed by Tate Multimedia Urban Trial Tricky only for Nintendo platform.
Following in the footsteps of Urban Playground to Change again Urban Trial Fredown on the 3DS, this new entry brings all the tricks, wraps and pursuits you expect. It is set in a city with cartoon style and has three modes, over 30 levels, and a "large" number of customization options.
It is also said to play at "super -ps 60fps" smooth, as can be seen in the feature l ist below:
1. Normal gameplay with a light heart
2. Fraudulent combination of tactics, field wrap, and race
3. Murder tactics include countless combos
4. Excellent 60 FPS experience
5. Three types of single player
6. More than 30 levels + side challenges
7. Custom Savage Options
8. Governing boards of governing bodies
9. Endless Gameplay
10. More freedom, more fun. The ride is on both sides.
We don't have an exact release date for this yet, but we knew it would come to Switch this summer. We thought the last entry in Switch was a lot of fun, so we'll make sure any announcement comes.
Have you ever played some of the classic games in this series? Do you think you can give her this? Let us know in the comments below.