It seems that rumors of Nintendo Switch Pro, a supposedly improved version of Nintendo Switch that would be on the way, they will never finish circulating. Today we get a particularly striking one if we take into account the recent official statements from Nintendo.
Specifically, this rumor comes from Resetera, has been shared by Thugstas and is already spreading across the web like wildfire. In this case, the information provided without official confirmation is the following:
- The new model is planned for the second half of 2021
- DLSS technology will be mandatory
- 4K rendering capability (unscaled)
- Tegra X1 will not be the processor (manufacturing will end on January 21)
- There is speculation about the use of ARM Cortex of the A78 line (probably C)
As you can see, they are quite specific data, something that has caused the rumor to spread quite a bit. However, for the moment there is nothing confirmed
In addition, we must take into account the recent statements of the president of Nintendo of America
We will be attentive in case something else is confirmed in this regard; meanwhile, what do you think?