A new update is now available in this game of Nintendo Switch. This is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Empire of Sin.
Specific, this version of the game includes several fixes and adjustments that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check the list of news just below:
- The bug affecting save data is now fixed
- The free building updates bug is now fixed
- Game save issue affecting some players preventing them from loading saved games is now fixed
- Various crashes have been fixed:
- When using Home Run to apply the Batter Up effect
- When a gang boss fights in a fight, but froze before he could hit
- In a battle, adjustments have now been made so that if the main attacker or main defender is eliminated, the war ends
- Fixes for when a vengeful gangster is melee in combat and knocked down by the enemy in the counterattack.
- Sometimes AI tactics were blocked by a hidden bug – this hidden bug is now buried six feet underground.
- Occasional reports of the game freezing on a loading screen have been resolved, this was due to a bug with a corrupted mission.
- Upon completion of ‘One for me brew for you’, the breweries were not reopening after a month from completion at that time. They are now open to the public as usual
- Gangsters teleported out of bounds when large groups attacked a target. All these gangsters are now into the fight and they won’t run away
- Occasional crashes in the tutorial are now resolved
- The problem with the gangsters disappearing is fixed, they will not disappear anymore
- Fixed an issue with the button to switch between crew members, when ‘Role’ did not work
- Daniel McKee Jackson’s missing option found and reimplemented (it was hidden in the hat)
- Fixed issues related to buildings
- Various UI fixes
What do you think? Have you already updated it? Do not hesitate to share in the comments if you have found any news other than those mentioned in the list.