Atlus announced today Nintendo Direct Mini's self-described & # 39; movie adventure action & # 39; Khanda: Full body Target to Change 7 July 2020. This is a classic program originally named as old Catherine on the PS3 and 360 before getting a full body re-release last year with more content.
The game is a product of a development team probably best known for Persona plays and follows the plight of Vincent, a self-confessed bastard who is central to his feelings for three women of the same name. His concern is reflected in the genre-hopping gameplay in a game that comes out of nowhere. Change has become home to games that take all kinds of forms, but to no avail indeed
Good news for fans of the game or anyone else who missed out about a decade ago. Anyone hoping to get a boost with the game will be happy to hear that it comes with a cartridge and, there is a key chain for people who pre-order it. Here are some of the highlights as highlighted by the official PR snippet followed by visual boxing:
– This mature adventure player will entertain players with the story that undermines the relationships and difficult decisions we make
– Options that will determine your fate in multiple news branches with 13 answers available
– Overcoming challenging puzzles and addiction to survive in the dark
– Play on the go: whether it's a comparison or Co-op, it's not a baaaa-d time to play with your friends
– Real Khanda: Full body additional content is now included in the game (Catherine & # 39; Ideal Voice & # 39; Set, User Rating Platform, Persona 5 Joker Character & Commentary Set, Bonus Content: Horn-Rimmed Glasses)
We are confused as to why this is (again Persona 5, for that matter) hasn't been to Switch yet, so it's encouraging to see Catherine, Katherine and Rin leading the way. If they could just trade Persona 5 on the platform now, we would thank you very much.
Have you played Catherine somewhere or will it change to be your first time? Let us know in the comments with a cheek below.