A few days ago we shared with you what happens when we travel through time in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. As you already know, this system has its advantages and disadvantages, but today we will talk about one of its advantages.
As all the fans know, the money trees they are always good for a little extra money. However, as your island grows, your ambitions get bigger, like filling your entire village, and you will need every last berry on the bank.
The problem is that money trees have a risk factor for them. Planting 10,000 berries is the safest, because you will always get 30,000 in return. Some braver Animal Crossing fans have taken a risk, burying up to 99,000. They often lose their berries.
However, there is a solution: the time travel. Changing the date settings on your Switch is a sure way to ensure that your 99,000 berries become 297,000. These are the steps you should follow:
- Find a place to dig your money tree.
- He buries 99,000 berries and confirms that a young tree has sprouted.
- Go to the home screen and close Animal Crossing: new Horizons.
- Go to the system settings and select "date and time". Turn off the option to "sync the watch over the Internet."
- Set the time and date to 40 years in the future, for example, if you do it on April 22, 2020, be sure to go to April 22, 2060.
- Open Animal Crossing: New Horzons again and check your tree. You should have 297,000 guaranteed berries waiting for you!
Once again, we remind you that time travel allows players to advance much faster, achieving various goods and functions sooner than they are supposed to be achieved in the game as it was designed. For this reason, there are some who consider that performing them is synonymous with cheating, in short, something immoral. Others justify it saying that, although now they have time to play thanks to the almost endless quarantine, they may not have it in the future, so time travel is the most viable option to enjoy the game to the fullest, which after all it is what really matters.