Coming directly from YouTube, we get a new and interesting video of one of the most prominent games of the moment among users who often play Nintendo Switch. Is about Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury.
After knowing 10 small changes with respect to the Wii U version a few days ago, they have now been shared 10 other minor modifications
- 1. On Wii U, characters who walked through shallow water were floating, while on Switch they walked along the bottom and the camera did not follow them
- 2. Characters throw snowballs farther on Switch
- 3. On Switch, characters take longer to slide with their butt when sliding down slopes
- 4. Fireballs have a slightly different angle on Switch.
- 5. Jumping from the top of trees without touching the motion levers is somewhat shorter on Switch.
- 6. On Switch, when in feline state you can dive for longer
- 7. On Switch you have more time to jump higher right after doing a bomb jump
- 8. On Wii U it was necessary to return to the map first if you wanted to restart a level, while on Switch you can restart it within the level itself
- 9. On Switch, the character slides down the wall to wall jump if you are near a wall even if you don’t touch the joystick, something that did not happen on Wii U unless you directed the joystick toward the wall
- 10. Reworked the scratch attack when in feline state underwater
Here you have the short:
What do you think? You can share it below in the comments. We leave you with our full coverage of the title, including our analysis, at this link.